Other

Ratio of Compensation

75% of whole compensation will be given to the publisher, and the rest 25% is for the commenters. 전체 보상의 75 %는 게시자에게 나머지 25 %는 의견 코멘터에게 주어집니다.

External Plug-in

Plug-in on external blogs or websites will be released in first quarter, 2019. 외부 블로그나 웹사이트에 설치할 수 있는 플러그인은 2019년 1/4분기에 출시됩니다.

Subscribe

Do you have a prefer user? Click subscribe if you want to keep an eye on their updates. Posts from subscribed users will be updated in your feeds. 선호하는 사용자의 업데이트를 확인하려면 구독을 눌러보세요. 구독 한 사용자의 업데이트를 피드에서 볼 수 있습니다.

Donate Button

Use the Donate button when you sponsor your preferred publisher or content with PUB token. If you received donation, you can see the list of people and amount. Sponsorship is done with complete goodwill. 선호하는 게시자나 콘텐츠를 후원할 때 사용합니다. 후원은 완벽한 선의로 이루어집니다.